Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Midnight in Paris | Déjà vu







Finally saw the Woody Allen movie "Midnight in Paris" and it's definitely worth seeing.  If you've never been to Paris, one of the most intriguing and beautiful cities on earth, you'll get a feel for the ambiance, depth and vibrance of the city.  And, if you've been to Paris and explored the city, like I've been fortunate to have done, you may experience some déjà vu.

During my visit, I was able to walk around, including my own midnight walks and unique experiences (I met some interesting characters, although I didn't meet Hemingway or Picasso).  So, if you visit Paris for the first time, do the obvious touristy things, but give yourself time to explore and see Paris (including at night)...you might end up feeling you like you've visited a different era, not just a different city.

Here's a couple photos of my five hundred or so photos from my visit to Paris and the video of the Eiffel Tower (which was red and white in honor of the visit of the President of Turkey, who's delegation surrounded by French troops I ran into one one night):








No comments: